Friday, July 3, 2009

July 4 Shopping Savings Video Message from Jack Benny

Thanks to http://www.YellowPagesCoupons.net I'm Back and able to continue my THRIFTY lifestyle. I went away for a few decades when things started getting expensive. Now, I've found this great new - how do you say, er, www-website? Yellow Pages Coupons dot net. I'll tell you, They've Got Everything There.

Just for the July 4 holiday alone I get $5 Off at RITE AID or discounts on all my groceries, 10% off my Pet Supplies from PETCO, up to 75% Off on Home Furnishings from DOMESTCATIONS, July 4 RECIPES from Cookie's Healthy Delectable Delites, up to 50% OFF WINE from Wines.com, FREE TWO WEEKS of BLOCKBUSTER TOTAL ACCESS VIDEOS, 30% OFF PATIO FURNITURE and 50% OFF CLOTHING from KMART , SPECIALS FROM CLASSIC CLOSEOUTS, ORBITZ LOW PRICE GUARANTEED AIRFARES, 70% OFF RESTAURANTS, FREE ADDRESS STAMP, AMAZON.com BOOKS, VIDEOS, CDS and more Deep Discounts AND MUCH MORE!! And those are just new today! Check back early and often for ALL YOUR BUYING NEEDS at...

http://www.YellowPagesCoupons.net


Now, I'd like to share an old episode of my show, where Mary and I went shopping for a suit. This was BC, 'Before Coupons,' No wonder I was tired and grouchy.
If it had been today... it would be Yellow Pages Coupons all the way! Thanks again to modern technology, just click here to view 7 minutes I hope you enjoy:




Then check out my friends at http://www.YellowPagesCoupons.net if you want to save BIG MONEY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment